FightingWindmills, of the blog FightingWindmills, tagged me today. Here are the rules of this particular meme: Link to the person that tagged you, and post the rules on your blog. Share 7 facts about yourself. Tag 7 random people at the end of your post, and include links to their blogs. Let each person know that they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
1. I have a freckle on the top of my middle toe on my right foot, one on the top of my left foot and one on my right hand in between my middle finger and pointer finger.
2. I gave myself a tattoo on my middle finger in 7th grade. I stabbed myself with a newly sharpened pencil.
3. I admit, I’m a scab picker and a lip biter. I always have been and always will be.
4. I’ve had glasses (bifocals) since 1983, 2nd grade. I did not wear them in High school nor for most of college. The reason, see number 5.
5. I was a flag chick. All four years in High School and for my first two years in college. This was the reason I didn’t wear my glasses. One day during practice, somehow I knocked them off. I didn’t want to do that during a competition. So instead of wearing them during the day and taking them off for band, I just didn’t wear them. So figure.
6. I can’t sleep unless my feet and butt are covered and my knees are bent. While growing up, I couldn’t sleep with the door open. I don’t like having my face covered either.
7. I hate being cold. I can deal with heat and humidity, but I can’t stand being cold.
Feel free to tag yourself! I’ve only a few people in mind…
Secret government Eggo Project
Shades of Pink
Filed under: Just plain silly, Meme, NaBloPoMo Nov 07, Totally random thoughts | Tagged: about me, Meme, NaBloPoMo Nov 07, Randomness | 7 Comments »