I’m running in the annual Jingle Bell run…
- I haven’t done any running in the last two weeks.
- I’ll be doing a whole lot of walking.
- I’ll be happy to finish with anything less than 36 minutes.
- This will be my third Jingle Bell Run!
- Second year being on a team.
- The Jingle Bell Run is for the Arthritis Foundation.
- It a cause near and dear to me.
- My Grandmother had it.
- I have it and Raynaud’s Phenomenon.
- Winter makes my hands and feet hurt.
- In the winter (and sometimes in the summer) I nurse hot water to keep my hands warm as well as use a heated mouse.
- I’m sure everyone knows someone personally with Arthritis.
- Please consider a small donation. 🙂
I’m hoping you can help me reach my fundraising goal! This year, I have three different sized stickers. Small ($5), Medium ($10) & Large ($20). Make a donation for any of these amounts, and I’ll write your name on the sticker and stick it on me for the run.
small: arm/hand or shin
medium: upper arm or thigh
large: you choose!