Naturally, what I planted didn’t sprout, but this volunteer did!
Anyone want any little tomatoes? None of eat them!
It’s another busy couple of weekends here.
How’s your week?
More Thursday 13
Taken from Janet at Fond of Snape:
1. I adore spiders, they’re so gorgeous!
2. I always have to have socks on my feet.
3. I’ve never felt very feminine.
4. I love mint chocolate chip ice cream, but only if the ice cream is green.
5. I’ve been married 3 times!
6. I have OCD tendencies and keep a VERY neat house, everything in it’s place.
7. I love drama, lots of drama!
One of these is the truth and 6 are lies. I think for those that know me, it should be pretty easy. 😉
I’ve got nothing except 13 random statements.
1. I’m typing this at 5:40 AM
2. My son is giggling in his sleep!
3. It’s making me giggle too.
4. Over the weekend, we converted our daughters bed from a toddler bed to a full size bed.
5. She LOVES it.
6. She tends to sleep in one corner.
7. She hasn’t sprawled out yet.
8. The boy does sprawl out in his bed.
9. They have the exact same beds.
10. His is wood color.
11. Hers is painted white.
12. Am I done yet?
13. Now I am!