Time for more randomness, I seem to be good at these!!
- It is the 4th of July weekend!
- I’ve signed up for a 5 MILER Sunday morning.
- 5 miles, not 5K!
- I’m hoping to finish in about an hour.
- I just hope the humidity is as low as it’s been all week.
- I’m also signing up for a 5K on 7/10!
- That one is in the evening.
- It shouldn’t be too bad.
- I’ve had some really good runs in the non humid morning…
- I’ve had some ok runs in the heat of the afternoon.
- Those runs are usually from water fountain to water fountain!
- Yay I’m done.