Nothing special today…. Something a little light. I really need light today.
Posted on June 17, 2010 by Randomability
Posted on June 10, 2010 by Randomability
It’s that time of the week again folks. I hadn’t planned on doing a Thursday 13 this week, but Alice Audrey made me do one.
- It’s going to be busy here Saturday.
- 5K Saturday morning
- Hubby is running this one with me.
- The kids are doing the quarter mile fun run too.
- Daughter has a birthday party to attend.
- Son has a T-ball game to play
- Son has a birthday party to host.
- His birthday is tomorrow.
- He will be 7.
- His birth story is here.
- He lost tooth number EIGHT Wednesday.
- I wanted to run this morning.
- But I’ll have to run tonight.
Whew! I made it!!
Posted on June 5, 2010 by Randomability
Posted on June 3, 2010 by Randomability
Is it really Thursday again? I guess it’s ramble time.
- The kids spent the night with Grandma Sunday night.
- Hubby golfed Monday morning.
- I went on a bike ride and a run.
- first part of bike ride: 8.66 miles.
- The run part was 1.67 miles
- I wanted to run two miles, but it was HOT!
- The ride home was 9.38 miles
- It was good!
- I did another little 2 mile run Wednesday.
- Some days I wonder why I took 3 weeks off running.
- It feels like I’m starting over, but I know I just need to run to get back to where I was.
- I’m signed up for a 5K 6/12.
- That’s just what I need to ramp running back up.