Posted on March 25, 2010 by Randomability
- I went to my primary for a possible referral to the chiro.
- Didn’t get one.
- That’s fine with me.
- Going to try heat packs for my tense shoulder.
- I’ve made a sock rice heat pack!
- Which is probably causing my headaches in the back of my head.
- I was also given a muscle relaxer to use before bed.
- Imitrex for the more migrainy headaches that I sometimes get.
- Those headaches are behind my eyes.
- If neither of those work, then off to PT for me.
- I’d like to whore myself out to the local massage therapy classes too.
- I’m sure massages will help immensely.
- Am I done yet?
Filed under: Meme, Thursday 13 | Tagged: Meme, Random thought, Randomness, Thursday Thirteen | 4 Comments »
Posted on March 18, 2010 by Randomability
I’ve got nothing so I’m going to try to Ramble:
- Second 5K went REALLY, REALLY well!
- Read about it here!
- I’ll wait. 🙂
- Last Saturday we went to our town’s home show.
- I was talked into a free couple minute massage by one of the chiropractor’s office.
- I ended up taking advantage of a $25 consult.
- Hopefully they can help with my fairly constant headaches.
- I find out this afternoon if they can.
- Not sure if I’ll be able to do the 10K I really really want to do.
- My son has a soccer game later that morning.
- I’d be pushing it to get back in time for the soccer game.
- It’s his last game.
- I need to be there.
Filed under: Meme, Thursday 13 | Tagged: Meme, Random thought, Randomness, Thursday Thirteen | 8 Comments »
Posted on March 17, 2010 by Randomability
Posted on March 11, 2010 by Randomability
- Time to take the flannel sheets off the bed.
- Feety PJ’s aren’t being worn in favor of two piece PJ’s
- Long sleeves are taking a back seat to short sleeves.
- Midnight thunderstorms.
- Outside runs have replaced treadmill runs.
- Little walks with the kids.
- The kids bike’s have been brought into the garage.
- evenings at the park.
- Spring jackets are being worn.
- Bluebells & Crocuses are starting to pop up!
- More 5K’s and possibly a 10K to run.
- Days are starting to get longer and daylight savings time is starting soon!
- Spring training baseball has started!
- Pothole patching has commenced.
- The rabbits are out in the yard in force.
Filed under: Meme, Thursday 13 | Tagged: Meme, Thursday Thirteen | 11 Comments »
Posted on March 10, 2010 by Randomability
Posted on March 4, 2010 by Randomability
- I’m on hold now.
- Such snazzy music.
- I’m getting another cold!
- I just got over pink eye.
- My toe is still bruised.
- It still kind of hurts.
- It’ll make running this afternoon interesting.
- It’ll make bowling Friday night interesting.
- It’ll make running the 5K Saturday morning interesting.
- The kids will be running a 1/4 mile “Critter Crawl” too.
- They’ll be going to the bowling alley with us.
- The boy also has a party at Chuck E Cheese later that morning
- He’s doing both.
More Thursday 13
Filed under: Meme, Thursday 13, Totally random thoughts | Tagged: Meme, Thursday Thirteen | 6 Comments »
Posted on March 3, 2010 by Randomability