13 things about the Jingle Bell 5K race on November 15.
- It drizzled during the whole race.
- We started about 5 minutes late.
- I wore a Santa jingle Bell hat!
- I took it off during the race and stuffed part of it down my pants.
- It wouldn’t stay in my pocket!
- I wore stretchy gloves at the start.
- I took those off about half way too.
- There was a man running in an 11 foot North Pole costume. He crossed the finish line before me.
- My official time was 36:01.7
- I changed out of my soaked shirt before I went home.
- Left the wet pants on, although I had brought a change of clothes.
- The shower when I got home ranks right up there as one of the best showers.
- I was pretty tired, that when I was cooking dinner, I thought I turned off the timer. It turns out that I turned off the oven 😦
There you have it! Here’s more about the 5K on my other blog.