Posted on August 27, 2009 by Randomability
13 things I have done in my sleep:
- had a conversation
- get a bloody nose
- vomit (no I was not hung over)
- sit straight up
- breastfeeding (I wonder what kind of weird searches am I going to get now?)
- walk and miss the bed frame that normally gets the shin every time
- Integrate the song playing on the radio into my dream! It’s really freaky when that happens.
- Dream in color
Filed under: Thursday 13, Totally random thoughts | Tagged: Meme, Thursday Thirteen | 17 Comments »
Posted on August 21, 2009 by Randomability
It’s been a while!! Here’s a new one.
Water Lily at Children's Discovery Garden
And a dragonfly as well.
Filed under: F F Friday, Photos | Tagged: F F Friday, floral, Friday, Photos | 2 Comments »
Posted on August 20, 2009 by Randomability
- Baby Girl likes to eat butter by itself
- Little Man will chase food he doesn’t like to eat with whatever he is drinking.
- Little Man doesn’t like sauce on his spaghetti
- Little Man likes to sleep with his legs or feet covered. No matter how warm it is.
- Little Man has a lazy eye 😦 and needs to be patched.
- Little Man has trouble focusing on tasks.
- They both like to eat uncooked spaghetti noodles
- They both run crazy and have “summer legs”. Bruised and scraped.
- They both enjoying reading and being read to.
- Little Man gets carsick if reading.
- Neither are night owls.
- Both like to climb.
- Baby girl talks in her sleep.
More Thursday 13
Filed under: Meme, Thursday 13, Totally random thoughts | Tagged: Meme, Thursday Thirteen | 13 Comments »
Posted on August 19, 2009 by Randomability
Posted on August 13, 2009 by Randomability
- Left Friday, August 7th.
- It had been stormy.
- Rough flights and nearly puked.
- Saturday: Visited Tibble Fork Reservoir.
- Lunch at a Cabella’s store.
- Hiked up to tour Timpanogos Cave (VERY COOL!).
- Sunday: Visited Park City.
- Saw where the Salt Lake Olympic Games were held.
- Monday: Went to Middle Canyon and saw cows.
- Went to Settlement Canyon
- Hung out at the house otherwise
- Tuesday: Came back home (better flight)
- Visited the Golfsmith store before heading south.
Filed under: Thursday 13, Totally random thoughts | Tagged: Meme, Thursday Thirteen | 5 Comments »
Posted on August 7, 2009 by Randomability
On a jet plane.
Heading North to Chicago to head west to Utah. I will approve all comments upon return!
Filed under: Totally random thoughts | Tagged: vacation | 2 Comments »
Posted on August 6, 2009 by Randomability
- Pro: I can wear my PJ’s.
- Con: I have a closet full of clothes that I no longer wear, but don’t want to get rid of.
- Pro: I can ride the kids to daycare on my bike and not have to worry if I stink other people out.
- Pro: If I wake up at 3 AM and I can’t sleep, I can log on a few hours to not disturb hubby.
- Con: I can work at all hours. (I rarely do because the kids don’t allow it!).
- Pro: If the kids are sick, I don’t have to take time off to be with them.
- Pro: I’m already home so we don’t have to worry about before/after school daycare.
- Pro: I don’t have to think about packing a lunch or going out daily.
- Pro: I get to listen to my radio as loud as I want without disturbing anyone else
- Pro: I can listen to the TV or a movie if I wanted to.
- Pro: I save money by not having to commute.
- Pro: I don’t have annoying co-workers bugging me at my desk.
- Con: I miss interacting with co-workers daily.
Filed under: Meme, Thursday 13 | Tagged: Meme, Thursday Thirteen | 16 Comments »