For my extra special Thursday 13, I’ll talk about 13 things about June 10-11 and try not to repeat many of the events in my birthing story and a bit about the pregnancy
- If I craved anything, it was barbecue sauce. On just about everything.
- It was a pretty vanilla pregnancy. No vomiting, maybe just a little nausea.
- I was eating banana’s while pregnant.
- I couldn’t eat banana’s before or after the pregnancy, not even while pregnant with Baby Girl.
- I remember feeling like crap all day.
- We finally had a meeting as to whom would take which job while I was gone.
- We had hamburgers for dinner.
- After we got the the hospital, I ended up puking THAT up.
- My water NEVER broke.
- He was born just after midnight.
- Before I knew I was in labor, I was hoping that he’d have been born on June 13th, even though it was a Friday. It’s my Grandma’s birthday.
- I’m not sure how long I HAD been in labor. 🙂
- Happy Birthday, Little Man!!
more Thursday Thirteen