Posted on June 27, 2009 by Randomability
Here’s the flag that adorns our Bike trailer…
As it stands while waiting for the trailer
In the trailer
edited: I did this post on Veteran’s day for a Wordless Wednesday.
Filed under: Photohunter, Photos | Tagged: Photohunter, Photos | 9 Comments »
Posted on June 25, 2009 by Randomability
- My iPod played “Leaving on a Jetplane” by John Denver on the way out. I smiled
- We ate LOTS of ice cream! Thursday night, Friday night, Saturday afternoon & Saturday evening. YUM!!
- Friday afternoon we went to Fort Worth Stockyard.
- We made it in time to see the Cattle Drive
- They were longhorn cattle
- We went to Lake Lewisville Saturday morning.
- We made a sandcastle.
- Saturday afternoon we went to visit another cousin for MORE swimming. In a pool this time.
- Sunday I went to church with my cousin’s family. They are southern Baptist and I am Catholic.
- For Father’s Day, we went to cousin-in-laws parents house.
- We had homemade pie that afternoon instead of ice cream.
- My iPod played “Back Home Again” by John Denver on the way home. I smiled and chuckled a little then too.
- both flights were good and uneventful
Here’s a few photo’s from the trip.
More Thursday 13
Filed under: Thursday 13, Totally random thoughts | Tagged: Thursday Thirteen | 10 Comments »
Posted on June 24, 2009 by Randomability
The dreams. The tooth falling out dreams. I had one last night. It started out as a wiggly tooth, but it just came out. At least I was at the dentist! the big difference between these new dreams and the old ones seems to be instead of multiple or all of me teeth falling out, it’s just one tooth. Very weird.
Here’s the other dream. Funny I labeled the post the same!!
anyone know what teeth/tooth falling out dreams mean??
Filed under: Totally random thoughts, ugh | Tagged: dental, dreams, Randomness | 3 Comments »
Posted on June 19, 2009 by Randomability
I’m am gone, but I did schedule this post for you…
I believe these are peony’s and they are at the park where we play miniature golf.
Happy floral Friday!
Filed under: F F Friday, Photos | Tagged: F F Friday, floral, Friday, Photos | 1 Comment »
Posted on June 18, 2009 by Randomability
Things I am looking forward to today:
- I am taking a vacation!!
- Leaving this afternoon.
- No kids.
- No hubby.
- I’m visiting my cousin who lives in The Colony.
- Just north of Dallas.
- It’s going to be HOT temperature-wise.
- I’m leaving the family behind!
- Did I mention that I’m taking a vacation?
- Did I mention with no kids or hubby?
- Do you think I’m excited?
- I’ll need SPF 1000 so I don’t burn.
- I’m leaving, On a Jet plane. Don’t know when I’ll be back again…
More Thursday 13
Filed under: Thursday 13, Totally random thoughts | Tagged: Thursday Thirteen | 8 Comments »
Posted on June 17, 2009 by Randomability
Posted on June 12, 2009 by Randomability
Here we are. It’s Friday again. 🙂 we made it through another week.
These bluebells circle a tree in our front yard. They have long since gone, but we have these photos.
Filed under: F F Friday, Photos | Tagged: F F Friday, floral, Friday, Photos | 4 Comments »