This has been going around Facebook. Here’s 13 random things about me.
- I don’t like eating cold pizza.
- For the longest time I wouldn’t eat re-heated macaroni and cheese.
- Until I figured out that you need to add milk to get it to re-heat properly,
- I don’t like eating with a fork/spoon that has been used to dish out of a metal/aluminum pan. It makes it taste tinny.
- I look like my Mom and have some of the same mannerisms too,
- I also look like my Mother’s Mother (Grandma) and her Mom too (My great Grandma). I know what I’ll look like when I make it to 90.
- Growing up, we used to eat popcorn or dry roasted peanuts nightly.
- Day old popcorn with real butter is my favorite.
- Popcorn with Parmesan cheese is good too.
- I can remember stuff from years and years ago, but cannot remember the date on the leftovers
- I have very little nail on my pinkie toe
- I don’t see my extended family near enough
- I changed my college major twice before settling on what I did. All while I was in High School. First it was Photography, then Theater Management. Finally Business Management.