Posted on February 24, 2009 by Randomability
Ash Wednesday is tomorrow. I’m planning on giving up the internet for fun purposes. No myspace (not a biggie), no Facebook, no forums, no blogging or blog reading. I’m on hiatus.
The only exceptions are Sunday’s (it’s allowed), e-mail (I’ll still see your comments and such, just no reply’s from me until Sunday), Work related internet & banking.
Google reader will get a bit full and F F Friday will be put on hold for a few weeks. I’ll survive and get much more work done in the mean time. Maybe after Easter I’ll come back with a better grip on things. Maybe Sunday’s will be once consolidated post: Wordless Wednesday, Thursday Thirteen, F F Friday and Photohunt all rolled into one. We’ll see.
Later all and have a Blessed Lenten season.
Filed under: Totally random thoughts | Tagged: Computers | 5 Comments »
Posted on February 20, 2009 by Randomability
Here we are folks. Time for fucking floral Friday with Saintseester…
This could also be flannell floral Friday. This is the floral print on our flannel sheets! I thought I was going to need to put regular sheets back on the bed, but it got cold again. Fucking winter! ENOUGH!!!
Filed under: F F Friday, Photos | Tagged: F F Friday, floral, Photos | Leave a comment »
Posted on February 19, 2009 by Randomability
Brought to you today mostly by Mary Kay Cosmetics! LOL!! Thirteen items in my make-up bag that I rarely wear. Mostly because I work at home.
- MK Eye liner ~ Sable & Bronze
- MK Lipstick ~ Pink Shimmer, Sheer Blush & Sweet Nectar
- MK Signature Lipstick ~ Beach Bronze, Cocoa Creme, & Cream & Sugar
- MK Nourishine Lip gloss ~ From the Gift with purchase: Gold Rush, Stormy & Sweet Raisin
- Assorted brushes & applicators ~ MK Retractable powder brush, Covergirl mineral foundation brush, Maybelline foundation brush, MK Mineral foundation brush, 3 MK Blush brushes, 2 MK Dual end eye applicator’s, 1 sponge tip applicator
- MK Bronzing Powder in a compact with round brush
- MK Eye shadows ~ Moonstone, Hazel Nut, Lucky Penny, Sheer Pink, Rose Mist, Sugar Plum, Tropical Sun
- MK Blush ~ Apricot Breeze, Sunny Spice
- Assorted Foundations ~ MK Creme to Powder, Cover girl Mineral foundation, Maybelline Mineral, MK mineral powder
- MK Tinted Moisturizer
- MK Loose Powder
- Cover Girl Concealer
- NYC brand Mascara
Filed under: Thursday 13, Totally random thoughts | Tagged: lists, make up, Mary Kay, Thursday Thirteen | 8 Comments »
Posted on February 14, 2009 by Randomability
I had a difficult time with this one, as I live in land-locked Central Illinois. I had to go back to some of my old non-scanned photo’s and this is what I found.
Lake Lacerne, WI at sunset
Grampa & Gramma
Grampa was in the Navy. This was at their 50th Anniversary party in 1995.
Filed under: Photohunter, Photos | Tagged: Photohunter, Photos | 8 Comments »
Posted on February 13, 2009 by Randomability
Dang it’s early. Time for fucking floral Friday with Saintseester…
Here’s another one from my photo archive. I don’t believe I’ve used it before.
Filed under: F F Friday, Photos | Tagged: F F Friday, floral, Friday, Photos | 5 Comments »
Posted on February 12, 2009 by Randomability
So it’s supposed to be thirteen, but I have fourteen. Fourteen bottles of nail polish from when I worked at Fashion Bug, circa 1996-1998. First the photo’s and then the colors.
- Lusty Lime
- Tempting Turquoise
- Mocha Chino
- CRL (There is no label name)
- Wonder girl
- Tootsie Roll
- Dot Com
- Hot Rod Glitter
Filed under: Photos, Thursday 13 | Tagged: Photos, Thursday Thirteen | 5 Comments »
Posted on February 7, 2009 by Randomability
By all means these are not recent photos. I took these in spring 1991 while I was staying in Bridgnorth England with my cousin. I couldn’t decide which photo to use, so I picked both. The first one was on the way to Daniels Mill and this was on my walk home.
Filed under: Photohunter, Photos | Tagged: Photohunter, Photos | 9 Comments »