I got tagged by Rational Irrationalities a couple of days ago.
Here are the rules:The rules of the game get posted at the beginning. Each player answers the questions about themselves. At the end of the post, the player then tags 5-6 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog.
1. What was I doing 10 years ago? Ten years ago was 1998. I had graduated from college and lived in Ohio with my Mom. In May of 1998, I moved back to Illinois. I was hired at a temp agency and it was there that I got my start in the mortgage business.
2. Five things on my to do list for today. It is Sunday, so my list would be: Blog, play with my kids, fold laundry, play outside with the kids and give the kids a bath.
3. Snacks I enjoy. Doritos, ice cream, Wheat thins
4. Things I would do if I was a billionaire. Travel the States, payoff our debt and get the new vinyl porch and fence. We are lucky in that neither hubby or myself have student loans. But we do have new doors, windows and soon a new roof.
5. Places I have lived. Illinois mostly (although I hate being cold). I spent not quite a year living (although I felt like a part of me died) in Ohio. I was miserable, being so far away from most of my family. and I lived for 6 months in Bridgnorth, England. You can read all about that on my England Stay page.
As far as tagging, go ahead and tag yourself!