- When the kids are sick, I don’t have to take time off.
- I can take 15 miutes and do a little bit of Yoga
- I don’t have to worry about the office goodies that are brought in at this time of year.
- I can wear my pajamas to work, or my swim suit if I so desire.
- I can blast whatever I want to on the radio.
- I can thrown that load of laundry in the washer or run the dishwasher if I need to.
- I have no one to blame for the sinkful of dirt dishes except myself!
- I miss the human interaction.
- No office goodies to munch on at this time of year.
- No office lunches to attend to.