- When I eat sandwiches, it is on anything other than bread. Usually a bagel. I also like hamburger buns, rolls, biscuits. If it is on white bread, it must be toasted.
- I am a former vegetarian. I was a vegetarian for 9 years.
- I went through a flannel phase while in college.
- If I have to pee even one ounce, I cannot sleep.
- Growing up, If the bedroom door was open, I couldn’t sleep.
- I used to get bloody noses at the drop of the hat. At one point, I thought I got them from drinking red Koolaid!
- I have not so much a fear of heights as it is a fear of falling. I am fine in an airplane or enclosed in a skyscraper. Give my a railroad tressel and I am frozen with fear. I used to walk on the nail of a pier when I was younger. My reasoning: If the boards were to fall, I’d still be on the supports. (nevermind the flaw, but what did I know!!) 😀 On that same note, I had a fear of the open back type steps. I would not go up them on my own.
So this makes 21 Random-ass things that you now know about me! How about you? Leave your random quirky things about you here in the comments.