Jenn’s Den tagged me. So I’ve been tagged, again!!
Here are the rules of this particular meme: Link to the person that tagged you, and post the rules on your blog. Share 7 facts about yourself. Tag 7 random people at the end of your post, and include links to their blogs. Let each person know that they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
Here’s more random facts, part 2
- I am anal/OCD when it comes time to putting the clean stuff away. The clean dishes and towels go in the back or on the bottom. The clean clothes, the same way. This way, we are not always using the same dishes or towels.
- I still have shirts that I wear from High School and 8th grade. They still fit well. I graduted from High School in 1993. I have a post about this in the works.
- I had my tonsils out at age 19 and my wisdom teeth out at age 24.
- The best way to make gruel: in crockpot add vegetables and noodles. Cook for 8 hours.
- I have enough bras, underpants and socks to each fill there own drawers. I don’t wash them every week. I have enough. I think they end up getting washed every other month!
- I have been nursing constantly starting June 11, 2003. With the exception of 6 months inbetween the kids. Baby girl is finally weaned. I’m so happy!!
- I am a closet lefty. I deal cards with my left hand. I use the knife in my left hand. It feels too ackward to use the knife in my right hand.
Blogs I’m tagging:
So I can’t think of three others to tag. Oh well. We’ll just make do.