One of my blogger/college friends found these great Youtube videos. Instead of me copying them, I’m linking to them here.
So long, farewell, auf Wiedersehen, good night
Adieu, adieu, to yieu and yieu and yieu
I leave and heave a sigh and say goodbye — Goodbye!
I’m glad to go, I cannot tell a lie
So long, farewell, auf Wiedersehen, goodbye
Goodbye, goodbye, goodbye
I say goodbye to NaBloPoMo. It’s been real and it’s been fun. It has been real fun. I’m glad it’s over. I managed to post for 30 days (including during the hoildays and the weekends). I’ll keep posting my normal posts and some fun posts as I’m inspired. I’ve promised a post about my Grandfathers and they are in the works. I’m still gathering information.
Thanks for stopping by and I hope that you’ll keep reading.
Last night I had this dream that I was at a buffett of some sort. I think it was for Little Man’s school. I had a plate of cherry cheesecake, Angel food cake topped with whipped cream and strawberry’s and some fresh blueberry’s. When I woke up from this dream, I was drooling.
FightingWindmills, of the blog FightingWindmills, tagged me today. Here are the rules of this particular meme: Link to the person that tagged you, and post the rules on your blog. Share 7 facts about yourself. Tag 7 random people at the end of your post, and include links to their blogs. Let each person know that they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
1. I have a freckle on the top of my middle toe on my right foot, one on the top of my left foot and one on my right hand in between my middle finger and pointer finger.
2. I gave myself a tattoo on my middle finger in 7th grade. I stabbed myself with a newly sharpened pencil.
3. I admit, I’m a scab picker and a lip biter. I always have been and always will be.
4. I’ve had glasses (bifocals) since 1983, 2nd grade. I did not wear them in High school nor for most of college. The reason, see number 5.
5. I was a flag chick. All four years in High School and for my first two years in college. This was the reason I didn’t wear my glasses. One day during practice, somehow I knocked them off. I didn’t want to do that during a competition. So instead of wearing them during the day and taking them off for band, I just didn’t wear them. So figure.
6. I can’t sleep unless my feet and butt are covered and my knees are bent. While growing up, I couldn’t sleep with the door open. I don’t like having my face covered either.
7. I hate being cold. I can deal with heat and humidity, but I can’t stand being cold.
Feel free to tag yourself! I’ve only a few people in mind…
It was an interesting three nights. We live in the Central Time Zone. We start getting the kids ready for bed about 8:00 and in their bed around 8:30. As to the time that they actually fall asleep may vary.
For our trip to Ohio, the kids both had naps. Baby Girl slept for about an hour and a half or so and Little Man for maybe 30 minutes. Since we are now in the Eastern time zone, everything is adjusted to one hour later. Neither still wanted to go down at 9:30/8:30 Central. Finally, they do lay down and are quiet. As long as I’m still laying with them. For this trip, they share a room. They finally fall asleep and I wake up to go to my bed. Little man wakes up around 5:00? ish and he comes into bed with us for a little while. He’s quite wiggly, so I bring him back to his bed after a while and, you’ve guessed it, I lay with him and we both fall asleep until 8:00/7:00 CST.
Thursday night is a little better, although they both napped later than usual. Baby Girl sleeps for about 2 1/2-3 hours and Little Man about an hour. They do fall asleep with little prodding and coaxing and sleep until 8:00 EST.
Friday night, Little Man wakes up crying at 12:30, so I get him back to bed, and then an hour later he waked up again. I figure out that he’s cold, so he gets another blanket and sleeps until 8:00ish EST.
Fun, fun, fun!! The joys of parenting.
Because of this, I always sing Furry Happy Monsters instead of Shiny Happy People.
And it’s been ages since I’ve seen the following video. A jalapeno, on a stick!
Here’s another good one…
I was hoping that this would be in youtube. My cousin is in this video, go check her out!